Protected by Copyscape DMCA Takedown Notice Violation Search

Tuesday, February 10, 2004

I'm Finished Venting ..... For now ;)

Hello my lovelies.......

Well, lets see..... I was so busy venting about da Red Lobsta yesterday that I left out other info. 2 of our little puppies got sold over the weekend. I am sad, but at least they went to good homes. One of the buyers e-mailed my mom with a thank you note and a picture of the puppy with its new family. They named her Lacy. I feel sorry for my brother though. For the past month he has been taking care of the puppies and cleaning up after them. He grew attached to them and couldn't take seeing them sold.

When I am done traveling, I think that I am going to buy a puppy and spoil it to death. I would like a beagle because they love attention and are very active dogs.

What else? I am still not cured of my bout with Senioritis, but I am still taking my medication ( doing my homework). I also thought that I was gonna have a fat tax return for last year. Last time I filed my taxes I got over $700 back. This year I am not so lucky. I only get $300 back, because I received scholarships and grants and got taxed on that. Oh well ! I would rather get a lot of money for school instead of a big tax return.

Well, that is all for now. Y'all take care :)

No comments: