Protected by Copyscape DMCA Takedown Notice Violation Search

Saturday, February 14, 2004

Unexpected Surprises

Happy Valentines Day my lovelies........................

Today was good and bad. When I walked outside my apartment this morning, I saw the cutest little puppy and 3 neighbors that I've never met. They were very nice and let me pet and even hold the little baby English Bulldog. It was only 9 weeks old. They told me I could see her whenever I wanted.

At work one of the girls took the time to make us all Valentines Day goodie bags. It was filled with chocolate hearts and candy hearts. That was so thoughtful of her and it totally made my day easier. One of our guy coworkers bought all of the girls a single red rose. That also made my day. He was feeling depressed cuz he's single so he decided to reach out to all of us girls. He was my favorite coworker and hes moving away next week. We've made so fun of each other on the job. He's one of the nicest guys I've ever met so I am gonna really miss him.

Alex also called me to wish me a Happy Valentines Day. I was supposed to go to a party with him in San Francisco but I don't feel like going out tonite.

The part about today that sucked was that it was a looooooong day and most of my tables were total cheap asses. I always smiled and was polite. But I dreaded going to every table, and I hope that it wasn't apparent.  Most of my tables tipped me about 10% or less. I took home $60 and my sales was $800. I always brought my tables refills and went by their tables often. I knew that I wasn't gonna make much today because most of our guests are inexperienced diners. I mean, what experienced diner would go to our restaurant on Valentines Day and wait for a couple of hours? We don't take reservations.

I left da Red Lobsta at around 6:30pm. By that time, the lobby was jam packed. The wait was up to 2 hours long, and I bet that it climbed up to 3 hours soon after that. And that is just TO GET A TABLE.  I was sooo glad that I could finally go home.

I am now just chilling at home alone and loving every minute of it.  And thats all there is to it for now. Bye :)

No comments: