Protected by Copyscape DMCA Takedown Notice Violation Search

Saturday, February 7, 2004

The Cute and the Ugly

Hello Everyone,

Today I got to go home and actually hold the new puppies. They were so cute. They were like fluffy stuffed animals. They whined and licked my face. I was in heaven. I also took a lot of new pictures. You just had to be there because it was a polariod moment and they were so precious, and they wanted to be held. I held each of the six little pups. Unfortunately they are gonna be sold within a week. I am sad about that, because they were such a nice addition to the family.

I also worked last night and it was a nice night overall. My section was filled and busy, and my last two tables tipped me fat. I usually NEVER have tables with straight men my age, but last night was different. I had a table where the cute guy was hitting one me, and I was left a handsome tip ;)

Today was a different story. I had a table of 6 women that were nice, but then complained to my manager at the end. They had to wait 20 min for the bill. Of course, he thought it was all my fault. I tried to explain that the kitchen messed up the meal and that they wanted to split the bill at the end which is why I took a while of getting the bill to them, but he wouldn't hear any of it. Like an asshole, he just wanted me to believe that it was all my fault. I wasn't even yelling at him. I was being totally civil. Then he had the balls to tell me that he is upset that I can only handle 2 tables, which is SO NOT TRUE. I can handle 5 tables, AND I have been getting more compliments about my service lately, despite what happend today. I told him that, but he wouldn't listen. He then threatened to send me home if I told anyone about our conversation. I am fed up with his closed-minded attitude. He needs to understand that I always make an effort to do my job well. He also needs to actually shower, because the cheap cologne he wears to mask his B.O. is NOT working for him.

Today a woman also lost her false teeth and my manager had to spend an hour looking through the trash for it. I thought that was hilarious. It made up for the previous incident I had.

No comments: