Protected by Copyscape DMCA Takedown Notice Violation Search

Wednesday, February 25, 2004

I just wanna get this over with !!!

Hello everyone,

Well, I am relaxed right now cuz I slept in till noon, and then proceeded to watch my fave tv shows. I only had one class at 6pm so I had the whole day to be lazy :)

The weather sucked, but I knew it was gonna be rainy and cold. Nasty weather kinda makes me feel down. I really miss the sunshine and warmth. I am tired of having to wear my big coat all the time. AAAARRRGG !!!

I have a lot of homework to do tonite since I put it off all day. I am just frustrated with the fact that I still have to go to school. That is how tired and worn out I am. What's sad is that someday I'll be wishing I was a college student again. As they say, the grass is always greener on the other side. While I was in the business tutoring center, the advisor gave me an invitation to the Fairmont Hotel for a dinner for all business students. At that dinner, we bring our resumes and talk to representatives from various corporations that are hiring. That seems like a good opportunity, ESPECIALLY since I need a job. I plan on traveling in the summer, so I hope that they consider hiring me in the fall or next year.

Speaking of graduating, I can't wait to have a place to myself. Don't get me wrong, I like my roommate. She's nice, condsiderate and she's someone I'd hang out and be friends with. BUT,  I'd rather live alone so I don't have to worry about being so polite and considerate. I can't wait to have my own queen sized bed AND my own bathroom.

What else? Some guy in the business center started talking to me and while we were having a conversation some girl he was talking to earlier looked me up and down. Okay, WTF?? All I was doing was having a conversation. OMG. Nothing wrong with talking, last time I checked.

Okay, that pretty much is all I have to say for today. Remember: People may forget what you say or do, but people always remember how you made them feel.(Eleanor Roosevelt)

No comments: