Protected by Copyscape DMCA Takedown Notice Violation Search

Friday, February 27, 2004

My little love update

Hello Everyone,

I am so glad I have this journal. I kinda feel like shit right now and the weather is SOOOO not helping either. Remember that entry about my little love dilemma on Feb 18th? Well I am here to update.

I told Alex( the guy I was seeing) that it would be better if we didn't see each other anymore. I've been out with him four times, and I just ultimately don't feel that strong spark. Plus, I am moving to Europe in a few months and don't have the time to start getting involved with anyone. I am sad because I like him. I wonder if I did the right thing.

And the guy who I have liked for a while and wish I could hang out with again? I decided to lose his number and just get over it. I mean, he used to call me but that was a while ago. He has no idea what I think about him, and I am gonna keep it that way.

Today the weather was horrible and I had to deal with AO HELL. (AOL) Basically, when I bought my Dell laptop I was given 6 months of free AOL service. But I am still getting charged because I am not a new customer. They make me soooo mad !!!! I have been with them for over 4 years and can't wait to disconnect them !!!

Okay, I've vented enough. Hopefully I'll be more chipper tommorow.

 

No comments: