Protected by Copyscape DMCA Takedown Notice Violation Search

Tuesday, February 3, 2004

Spanish Mayhem

Hola,

There is so much reading to do in my Hispanic culture class which is all taught in Spanish. I can barely get through the readings. We have to start on our essay in class on Thurs. I have a lot or review and I just don't know how I am gonna make it.  I need to pass this class in order to graduate. Half of the people in the class are native Spanish speakers, so I am left feeling like a complete idiot. The teacher seems rigid and strict. We'll just have to see what happens as the semester goes by.

The weather was awful today. It was just pouring today, but at least it wasn't windy at the same time. The bottoms of my jeans were wet. I am so glad I had my umbrella. I am glad that the weather should be better tommorow.

I also went to the library to get some readings done. I usually only go to the library during finals week. I was productive today and got some readings done. While I was minding my own business and reading some guy came by and started talking to me. It was kinda nice since he was interesting and  I was bored out of my mind with the homeworks.

Well, I better get back to my homeworks.

 

No comments: