Protected by Copyscape DMCA Takedown Notice Violation Search

Tuesday, February 24, 2004

Pretty Nice Day

Hello my lovelies.............

The weather man predicted rain for today, and thankfully it didn't !!!! I practiced for my bellydance routine and I hope that it goes well on Tuesday.

I also went to the library and got a little extra studying done, cuz I forgot that my first marketing midterm is NEXT THURSDAY !! On my way there, I ran into one of the guys that works at the Telecommunications office and helped us with our phone problems when I lived in the dorms. His wife is a graduating senior in Marketing like me and they come and visit me at Red Lobster all the time. It was nice catching up.

At the library I sat outside and ate some hot soup. It was nice because it wasn't too cold and I got some time to think. I've had a lot on my mind lately and it was nice to just have some thinking time.

On my way to my bellydance class I went to the cafe and got a browniepie. I just couldn't resist that urge for chocolate. I've been eating a lot of chocolate lately.

Well, thats it for now. I know it wasn't anything drastic, but it was these little things put together that made my day turn out nice. Hope y'all had a nice day :)

No comments: