Protected by Copyscape DMCA Takedown Notice Violation Search

Saturday, February 21, 2004

Finally I get some respect !!!

Hello my lovelies,

Last weekend was a horrible weekend to work at da Red Lobsta. So far, this weekend has been a lot better. People were nice to me and tipped me better. Today this couple left me $20 on a bill of about $60. That was so nice. People like that make my job more worthwhile.

Today my apt complex invited all the residents to come to the main lounge and eat and relax. There was catering. Unfortunately, I had to go to work, but I did end up getting some food. It was pretty good, but I didn't stay long enough to meet any neighbors.

What else........ I am so nervous about my Hispanic American culture class. It is taught in Spanish, and although I can read and write enough Spanish, I can NOT speak it well. The class is difficult for me because there are so many details to remember. I feel like my teacher thinks I am stupid. Almost everyone in the class is native speakers. While we were watching a movie in class, I saw the teacher stare at me ....TWICE. I hope that it was my imagination, or he was looking at something else. I really need this class in order to graduate.

Right now I am just not in the mood to do any homework. It takes every ounce of energy for me to get off my ass and study. Not only that, but I have so many other things to such as getting ready for my trip abroad and planning my graduation.

Well thats it for now.

No comments: