Protected by Copyscape DMCA Takedown Notice Violation Search

Wednesday, February 11, 2004

I am such a Ditz

Hola,

Yesterday, I woke up a little too late and missed my shuttle, so I ended up walking to school. I wore the wrong shoes so I ended up getting blisters. And today, I thought my marketing class started at 6:30 when it really started at 6 !! I was a 1/2 hour late to class. My teacher just had to poke a little fun at me.

And on top of that, the shuttle was late after my night class. We have a wierd breed of shuttle drivers around here. One of the female bus drivers is fooling around with this fat older busdriver while she is married to a 70 year old. And she is MY age. (23) Sometimes she and the other guy go and sneak off behind the bus to make out, causing us to be a little late.

Oh ! And this other Mexican bus driver loves to stare at women. He used to stare at my old roommate through the rear-view mirror. And I saw him trying to flirt with this one blonde girl that was sooooo out of his league. The guy can barely follow the damn schedule, and he still has his job. The other drivers call him Wonder Boy because its a wonder that he still has his job.

Well thats enough for now. There are a lot of wierd people in this world. Just remember:   We are the people our parents warned us about.

No comments: