Protected by Copyscape DMCA Takedown Notice Violation Search

Wednesday, February 4, 2004

Pretty *Hot* for a February Night

Hello Everyone,

Today was my mother's birthday so I bought her a nice foot massager. I know she'll love it because she sits at a desk all day. I also spent like 4 hours last night working on a map of Latin American countries. No joke, I had to label about 100 different things. I still have a lot of reading to do and an essay to prepare.

I also added my BUS 139 class, which is Marketing Management. Guess who is also in that class ? Mr. Hottie, Jimmy of course. He is also in my other marketing class. What a nice surprise. We exchanged phone numbers so he can call me if he needs to ummm....  " find out what he missed in class."

I also ran into a girl from my BUS 189 winter class. She is going to actually be on Fear Factor, and filming starts in March. I wonder what they are going to make her eat.

Well folks, thats all for now.

No comments: