Protected by Copyscape DMCA Takedown Notice Violation Search

Monday, February 23, 2004

Not As Bad as I thought

Hello everyone :)

Remember how I told you that I hate working Sundays? Well, I worked last night and though I had a couple of ghetto tables, people were really nice for the most part and tipped well. I was shocked!! In addition to that, I got taken off the floor early. Plus, 2 different tables that had a birthday party left some birthday cake for us. I was in the kitchen stuffing my face. Hey, I don't get free cake everyday you know.

I went to the library today and did some studying, and I ran into Alex so we talked for a while.

I also have a rehearsal tommorow for my performance for Foreign Language Week. A bunch of us will be doing different cultural performances and I will be doing Egyptian Bellydance again. This time I will do the doubleveil.

Anywho, I better type up my Spanish paper. Bye Bye for now :)

 

No comments: