Protected by Copyscape DMCA Takedown Notice Violation Search

Tuesday, February 17, 2004

I am so Greatful for a lot of things right now.

Hello Everyone,

Today I found out that my busdriver's husband recently died, and she is fighting with his surviving family because he left no will. I felt really bad for her. On top of that some stupid bitch that cussed her out because she left a little too early. I mean the stupid girl asked her to wait, and the busdriver did, but the girl didn't show up. She's probably one of them ghetto types I serve at da Red Lobsta.

I am truly blessed. I may be struggling financially and just trying to make it which is hard, but believe me things could be a LOT worse. At least I am healthy and have my family. Unfotunately, that won't be the case forever, so I feel really greatful at this moment. I know I tend to complain a lot and vent on this journal, but when it comes down to it, I really do feel greatful. Remember, there is ALWAYS someone out there that has it worse than you. Okay, I am done getting deep :)

Today I woke up a cranky mess, and got to deal with my insurance company and the damn phone company, which I both hate. I also got started on my research for my research paper in my Hispanic American class. I have to research influential contemporary Hispanic artists such as Frida and Diego Rivera. It is an interesting topic and they are both very complex people. Fida especially fascinates me.

I also got to practice dancing again. Like I said, I love bellydance. I am so glad that found something that just suits me. Not only is it relaxing, but I LOVE the complex makeup and costumes that go with it.

Anywho, that is all for now. Remember: Never go to bed with an argument left unsettled.

No comments: