Protected by Copyscape DMCA Takedown Notice Violation Search

Monday, February 9, 2004

Red Lobsta is Slippin Through da Drains !!!

Hello Everyone :)

I worked yesterday, and I got the pleasure of serving this ghetto family of four. You know, the kind where the guy decided to display his bling-bling by wearing these big gold rings on all of his fingers. A while after eating his salad, the man decided to call me over and tell me that he has something "wierd" in his salad. He didn't want anything else, because the "wierd thing" ruined it for him, but maybe I could give him some sort of "compensation". (cough-cough, bullshit !) The "wierd thing" was the skin of the ring of an onion covered in dressing, which was obviously not a foreign object. But off course because our managers have no backbone, he got a free appetizer from us. Though annoying, I can handle the man's attempts at free food. HOWEVER, it was NOT cool that he ran my ass around for an hour and left me four bucks on a $67 bill, AFTER it was reduced. I mean, I am not totally mad because at least Mr. Bling-Bling thanked me after treating me like his table slave.

Ya know, I have been noticing for a while that da Red Lobsta is slowly going down the sewer. We are slowly getting our priveleges revoked. For starters, we don't have any holiday parties or employee get-togethers any more. We also used to have a cleaning service to vaccum the floors after work. Now, management decided to have us do it. Not to mention that they also decided to give us extra cleaning to do once a week on top of our daily sidework.Oh ! And our cheap-ass general manager decided that us employees are no longer entitled to a friggin' free salad as a snack.

Another annoying thing: Management is changing things that never needed to be changed in the first place such as our salads. He changed our once-green lettuce to pre-packaged rabbit feed. He also decided to used thicker, smellier dressings and now the customers are complaining. Even the croutons are nastier. Moral of story: If it ain't broke, don't fix it. C'mon Now !!! Why can't my general manager work on his B.O problem? Or his people skills with his employees?

Unfortunately, I need this job. I can't wait for the day that I DON'T dread going to work. I mean, I love the people I work with, but I am sick of things changing for worse. I can't remember the last time something changed for the better. I am looking forward to the day I can write my 2 weeks notice. And my fantasy is to tell off my general manager in the middle of a busy shift.

No comments: