Protected by Copyscape DMCA Takedown Notice Violation Search

Friday, February 6, 2004

What a Nice Evening

Hola Everyone :)

Today started out to be a real drag. I had a lot of extra Spanish homework to finish up. I also had to write an essay in Spanish in class. Of course, I was the last one there. It was kinda hard.

I also had a night class in International Marketing which was real boring. I just can't keep listening to what the teacher is saying, not to mention that the class is about 2 and a half hours long.

But the evening ended nicely because I went out with Alex, the guy that I met in the library at school. We went to the Giza Lounge first. I didn't smoke a hookah, but it is an extremely relaxing environment, and I loved the Egyptian decorations and the music. We sat and talked there for while and then went to the Falafel House. The food there was so delicious. Well folks, thats all for now. Enjoy. :)

No comments: