Protected by Copyscape DMCA Takedown Notice Violation Search

Sunday, February 1, 2004

Not a Typical Sunday

Hola,

Well, today was nice because I didn't have to work at da Red Lobsta. Instead, I did some homework and went to spend time with my family which I almost never do anymore. I also got to see our new puppies. Our German Shepherds had puppies around Christmas, so they are about a month old now. They were the cutest little doggies. They look so rolly-polly because they are still small, but have a lot of fur.They were whining and climbing on top of each other. There are six little female puppies, and I took some pics of them with my new digital camera. My mom gets up around 6am every morning to clean up after them. Now thats a big pile of shit ! Its too bad we have to sell them, and its too bad I couldn't hold them. The mom was around and she is too protective.

 I am also happy because I get to go to a very special birthday party tommorow and perform my routine with the double veils. I am very nervous though, since I haven't been practicing as much as I should. But that should change soon. I called my friend and we are gonna start practicing together once a week.

Tommrow is Monday and though I don't have class, I still have a buttload of homework to do. I have so much Spanish readings. It takes way too long to read anything because I have to keep consulting the dictionary. I will also turn on the Spanish channel more so I can practice.

Well, I better get back to my homework. Enjoy the upcoming week :)

No comments: