Protected by Copyscape DMCA Takedown Notice Violation Search

Saturday, January 31, 2004

Just Another Saturday

Hola,

Well, today is just another Saturday. It was slow as hell as work today, but I still managed to walk out with fifty bucks. I was gonna work tommorow, but my boss told me not to come in because it would be slow because of the Superbowl. I really need the hours and extra money, but I also really hate working on Sunday so I guess I don't really mind staying at home just this once.

A lot of my coworkers are quitting Red Lobster, and a lot are planning to quit I think due to the new management. I really miss my old bosses James and Farhad. Work was so much more fun with them around. I don't have any problems with our bosses in particular since I've worked with them before, but a lot of other people do. I really need this job for the next five months, so I am just kissing ass as much as I can so there are no problems and I can exit gracefully. Gosh, I can't wait for the day that I can FINALLY write my two-weeks notice !!

 On another note, I have been spending the past few hours trying to figure out how to use my new printer and digital camera. I am thrilled that I can take my own pictures and print them. I am not thrilled, however, that I have to spend more money on photo paper and ink.

Well I better go. Y'all enjoy the rest of the weekend :)

No comments: