Protected by Copyscape DMCA Takedown Notice Violation Search

Friday, January 16, 2004

Thankful to be Alive

Hello Everyone:)

Yesterday I almost got into a car accident. I was soooo close and saved by less than a second. I was turning around the corner and was watching both sides of the road very closely. But as I turned a car was right in front of me and we almost crashed. Who knows what would've happened and I am not going to try and think of the possibilies. I am just thankful that no one was hurt that that no info had to be exchanged. Before I went to bed last night, I thanked God above for my life. I really feel he held me back from the accident for a reason and that it is not just a coincidence that the accident didn't happen. It just validates my point that I am here and living for a reason. And the hardships down the road that I will have to face will be for a reason, just as I was saved from this accident for a reason. My point here is to be thankful for what you have right now because it can easily be taken away.

On a lighter note, I got my hair cut yesterday and I like it, even though it is shorter than what I wanted. Its easier for me to flip my hair around. When I bellydance I like to incorporate my hair into the dance moves and twirl around.

I am a little frustrated because I am still waiting for my laptop and it is so hard to work on my group project without a computer. I am not gonna get my new comp for at least another 2 weeks. I went to the computer lab here at the apt and a woman was there. She said she'd be there for an hour. Over an hour later she was still there. I was soooooo annnoyed with her. That Biatch. I am here at my neighbor/friend's house working on the project and typing this entry. He's been so nice to let me use his computer.

Anyways, I better go now and get ready for my peoples at da Red Lobsta.

 

No comments: