Protected by Copyscape DMCA Takedown Notice Violation Search

Tuesday, January 27, 2004

I left My Heart In San Francisco

Hello Everyone :)

I went to SF yesterday with my roommate yesterday. We left early in the morning and took BART to go to the Spanish Embassy. Just like I thought, the trip wasn't really all that helpful. It turns out that I need a job before I can apply for a visa, and I won't get a job until I am in Spain. So if I need to get a visa, I would have to come back to the US and then apply. Whatever !!

We also spent most of the day walking around and taking the bus. Everything is so much more expensive up there. We visited Union Square, Fisherman's Wharf and Pier 39. Even though it was cold, it was nice because there weren't many people. We also watched the barking sealions. Overall, I had fun.

I also bought my new digital camera and a new portable printer. I even got a $100 rebate for it. I am slowly getting ready for my graduation and trip abroad.  I still need to buy my plane ticket.

I also went to my belly dance class last night. We worked on some moves as well as dancing with the veil. I love bellydance, and it is so relaxing for me. I wish that I had more opportunities to perform like I did last year.

Anyways, I better start doing my errands. Bye for now.

No comments: