Protected by Copyscape DMCA Takedown Notice Violation Search

Monday, January 19, 2004

No School Today, Yay :)

Hello Everyone :)

I am so happy that I don't have to go to school or work. I will take the day to clean and finish my homework.

The guy that I met at Spencers is gonna take me out tonite. Its so wierd. Now that I am gonna go out of the country in five months, I am meeting more guys. Not just any guys, but superhot guys that I drool over. What is up with that ? Now that I am in a point in my life where I just don't care if I am single for the rest of my life, I am talking to more guys.

I worked yesterday and people were nice to me but didn't tip well. This one table had the cutest little girl that would just smile at me and go underneath the table. But her mother only left me a dollar. What the ? I am tired of getting cheated out of my pay. What do my tables want me to do ? Do 25 jumping jacks and stand on my head?

My managers also mounted a TV to the wall in the bar, behind the counters where the bartenders work. The TV fell down !! And it was still working ! The bartender was lucky she was standing somehere else because she could have gotten knocked out.  That same girl was in the kitchen the day before when the long flourescent light bulb fell next to her and shattered into a million pieces. Luckily she didn't get hurt. The managers also mounted up the TV again. I would have put in my 2 weeks notice right there. I want to live, thank you.

Anyways, I better get back to my homework.

No comments: