Protected by Copyscape DMCA Takedown Notice Violation Search

Thursday, January 8, 2004

It's a small world after all !

Hello Everyone:)

My new roommate spent the night for the first time. We talked till 3am. We grew up in the same area, and it turns out that we both had our first job at Jack In The Box around the same time. Wierd. Her boyfriend also used to be in one of my Bio classes. When I first met them, I thought they were complete strangers. I guess not.

After school yesterday I finally sold my bookshelf and my stereo combined for $30. I was having a hard time getting rid of it anyways so I figured I might as well just sell it for that price.

I am starting to look for airfare to Spain and its all soooo expensive. I think that I can get a one-way ticket for about $500. I once got a round trip ticket to Germany for $500 on Priceline.

I also chilled at the hot tub at my apt complex with my friends last night. A bunch of people were there. The weather was kinda nice and I could see some stars in the sky. When I was in high school we lived in a house with no backyard because the other houses behind it now weren't built yet. I used to go outside and sit under clear starry sky for hours and just think about my future. Those were the days.

I better start getting ready for my class y'all. Enjoy the day :)

 

No comments: