Protected by Copyscape DMCA Takedown Notice Violation Search

Thursday, January 15, 2004

Aaaarrrrgghhhh!

Hello Everyone:)

I was planning to catch up on my fave daytime shows today, but the TV and DVD system broke. I was in the middle of watching a movie last night when it broke. Damn ! I rented American Wedding, but I saw it by going next door and watching it with my neighbor Sharon. Though it was slow a couple of times it was still hilarious. I just adore Sean William Scott who plays Stifler. He plays the character so well and he is NOTHING like Stifler in real life.

I am so happy that I don't have class today, so I came to the comp lab to work on my paper. I have a lot of typing to do. Yesterday all we did in class was watch the movie Wallstreet with Charlie Sheen. I just LOVE that movie and it covers a lot of what we are learning in class.

After class  yesterday, I decided to go to the hot tub since it was so cold outside. On the way there, there were three guys standing around. They asked me if I was going to the hot tub. I decided to say, "No, I am going to some old married guy's house before his wife gets home, but please don't tell anyone." I really hope they thought I was kidding because I don't want to be known as the new skank around town. I won't be saying stupid stuff like that again.

Last night I also blew $20 on dinner at Todai. I was starving and none of my friends could join me so I just went alone. It is an all-you-can-eat seafood buffet. I ate a lot of snow crab and soaked through a lot of napkins. I wanted to eat more since I paid a lot, but I just can't stuff myself.

Overall last night was fun and relaxing for me, but that will all change tonight as I must finish my paper and e-mail it to my group.

Y'all have a lovely day :)

 

 

No comments: