Protected by Copyscape DMCA Takedown Notice Violation Search

Tuesday, January 20, 2004

I Finally Got my new Dell !!!!

Hello Everyone,

I finally got my new Dell !!!! It is sooooo nice too. I got this for my trip to Spain. I am gonna need this for my class over there.

So much happened to me today. I ran into my new friend Jonard. Him and I had the same marketing teacher last semester and got the same grade. He makes me laugh so much. Him and I are both attracted to men and he is NOT afraid to tell me what he thinks.

On the way to the bookstore these 2 guys stop me and tell me that they are having a conversation contest where they need to talk to a certain amount of people to win a trip to Europe. So they talk to me, but it turns out that they want me to buy magazine subscriptions from them. I wasn't about to fall for that scam. I politely tell them " no thanks" and they immediately get mad at me and tell me to go back to my boyfriend. Whatever ! As I walk away they are saying nasty things about me in a volume I can hear. Our campus is LOADED with people that are trying to get our money on a regular basis, but today's incident bothered me.

Oh, my car also broke down as I was on my way to pick up my new laptop. It turns out that the serpent belt broke and I could barely steer. I ended up on the center-divide on 680. Luckily I got it fixed and still have a car.

I have a lot to do. Bills to pay, and a new semester to prepare for. I still gotta buy my school books. For my Spanish class I gotta buy 4 books !!!! What the ? I heard from and old classmate that my teacher for that class loves to stare at women. I guess I will watch what I wear to his class.

Anyways, I'll talk to y'all later :)

No comments: