Protected by Copyscape DMCA Takedown Notice Violation Search

Monday, January 12, 2004

Just another day

Hello,

I am tired, have a headache and I also have a fat exam in an hour. I am also trying to do some research for my project and am not finding anything useful. I am sitting here in the school computer lab. The girls next to me just won't SHUT UP. They keep talking and giggling in Chinese. I wouldn't care if they were whispering but they are using normal voices. I would ask them to be quiet, but they sit behind me in my class and I don't wanna create more tension.

I also ordered my Dell laptop over the weekend. It should ship out next week. I am happy about that. I also still have to call the school in Barcelona and see how I should apply for a working visa. Now that I finally paid for the tuition, I find out that it is real hard for American citizens to find work there. Even as an English teacher. Now I am really wondering what the hell I got myself into.

I also worked yesterday. I dropped my tray for the first time. Before then, I never dropped a tray and I've been serving for almost four years. I was climbing up the steps when I tripped and the soups, salads and drinks fell off. No food was spilled on anyone or myself. Thankfully my customers were nice about it. I also got two compliments again over weekend. One family wrote a nice note on the back of the credit card slip. Even though they left me a crappy tip ($5 tip on $75) , I wasn't mad because at least they took the time to thank me. Most of the time when I get bad tips, people just leave and don't say a thing, leaving me to think it was my service.

I wish I had more to tell, but work and school is my life right now so thats all I can really elaborate on. What I need is to go dancing, switching clubs every hour.

I better get back to reality now and finish studying. Later.

No comments: