Protected by Copyscape DMCA Takedown Notice Violation Search

Saturday, January 31, 2004

The Good, the Bad and the Ugly

Hola,

I am happy that I got my digital camera and portable printer for my trip today. I love my new high-tech toys and I am still learning how to use them. I can even make small videos on my digital camera. I just hope that they don't get stolen. That would suck. Thats the good news of the day.

On the other hand I am very worried about how I am going to have enough money to stay in Spain. So many bills and things are coming up unexpectedly now. First of all, I have to make unnecessary payments to my dentist because my damn insurance company refuses to pay for me even though we pay the monthly premiums. I thought that I was covered.  I am not letting this go down without a fight. I will go to small claims court if I have to.

I also need my wisdom teeth pulled, and my car is slowly dying. The worst of all is that my boss is cutting back on my hours. I have to fight to just work three days. C'mon!! I've been there for three years now and they still don't give me priority. Luckily one of the guys gave me his shifts. I am so tired of working at Red Lobster, but I'm kinda stuck at this point. I really have to concentrate on my last semester so I won't have a lot of time for a second job. Not only that, but not a lot of places are not even hiring. Oh well. I only have to put up with this for 5 more months.

I am also worried about school. I just hope that everything goes smoothly this semester and that no unexpected surprises come up that prevent me from graduating. I hope that my advisors at school remembered to tell me all the classes I need and didn't leave any out. I also hope that I get lucky and have good group members for my projects this semester.

What else? I can't believe that January is almost gone. That went by so fast. Time flies so fast, and I am just glad that I am doing something with my life right now. Because if time is going this fast now, I will be old in no time. I would hate to look back and wish that I had pursued my goals.

Well, its late and I better get to bed. G'nite :)

No comments: