Protected by Copyscape DMCA Takedown Notice Violation Search

Wednesday, January 28, 2004

Spring Semester Starts Tommorow

Hola,

Tommorow I get to start school all over again. I just finished taking a final last Friday !!!! I have four classes left. I have 2 marketing classes and 2 Spanish classes.

I went to my internship today to help out. If case you don't know, I work at a startup skincare company. I helped my boss make samples for an upcoming event, and I played with her dog. She has the cutest little Maltese named Marty. I recently bought him a toy and he just loves it.

What else? O yeah, my dental insurance knows that I am eligible for treatment, but they just won't pay what they are supposed to. This has been going on for so long, and I just want this all over with. I think that I am gonna have to go to small claims court. This sucks.

My roommate and I are also waiting for SBC to hookup DSL like they promised us. It was supposed to have been done on Monday but they keep on giving us the runaround. Cingular is a part of SBC, and I've had so many problems with Cingular. Unfortunately, our apartment only lets us use SBC, so we're stuck.

Well, thats really all for now. I don't really have a lot to talk about because I've been extremely lazy since school ended. I've been eating junk food and watching the channels that come in our ghetto television.

Have a good one. Auf Wiedersehen :)

 

No comments: