Protected by Copyscape DMCA Takedown Notice Violation Search

Wednesday, January 21, 2004

I feel so depressed today

Hello everyone,

I am usually a happy person. But I am just so depressed lately. I made a huge mistake over the weekend and wish I could do things over. I can't eat and I just wanna cry. Luckily I have been able to suck it up and act like nothing is bothering me but I don't know how much longer I can do it. Ask me if ya wanna know. Too little space to get into it here. For the past few months I feel like I have been moving forward. I just feel like I am back at square one all over again. And theres really no one around to talk to. Luckily I talked to my friend Sandra, but she's all the way in Vegas. My roommate has been gone and I usually talk to my boss, but even she wasn't there today. Being at home alone really sucks. Plus I have an exam on Friday. I am miserable and feel completely alone right now. I was happy just a couple of days ago.

But I am handling this better than I have in the past. In the past when I get depressed I just break down and don't eat anything. At least I am eating a little and doing some studying.

Well, at least I feel a little better now that posted a little entry. On a better note at least we finished our group project.

 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I went to google and typed in feeling depressed today, because that's exactly how I'm feeling and found your post.

I know that it is hard sometimes to get by.  The only saving grace is that feelings and thoughts change which means you'll feel better again.  Inspiration is a wonderful thing when you're depressed and I want you to know that you are not alone in this.

I just feel like crying too and if it makes you feel better to cry then cry and let it out.  I tend to think sometimes why there is so much suffering in the world.  I'm not sure if you are spiritual but I believe that there is a master plan for us and that the challenges we overcome will be great healing and peace.

Take Care and remember to live life one day at a time.