Protected by Copyscape DMCA Takedown Notice Violation Search

Tuesday, January 6, 2004

2nd Day of Winter Session

Hello everyone !!

Now that school has started up again I have a busy schedule. I am the main contact person in our group so I have some extra responsibility. Plus my days are now consumed with going to class and reading the long, boring material. We have to do our group project on KFC. Maybe I will get extra credit for bringing in some fried chicken.

I am also happy that I don't have to work until Friday. I was getting sick of wearing my loony fish shirt every day. I think that I am gonna apply to Maggianos. The restaurant is bigger, nicer, busier and I would have a bigger section to work in.

Oh, I am also trying to sell some of my stuff. I am selling my broke down laptop, my bookshelf, stereo and coffeemaker. I posted a notice on our mailboxes and got a couple of calls so far. The first guy that called wanted my laptop.  I am selling it for $50 because the screen is broken and it is completely crashed and needs to be rebooted. He thought I was selling him a fully-functional laptop for $50. In his dreams !! HAHA. I guess I wasn't clear enough in my description. The guy was super cute though. I just hope that I get rid off all my junk.

While I was sitting in class today the girl next to me kept tapping her foot. Don't you hate that ? The chairs are super-close so I could hear the noise and feel the vibrations while the teacher was lecturing. I am glad she stopped. I was ready to scream in her ear.

I also tool a sleeping pill last night since I have had trouble sleeping lately. I was told that the pill lasts 6 hours. More like 12 hours for me!!  It was soooo hard to get out of bed this morning. Plus, I had a wild dream. I dreamt that I was being chased by 3 different people. I was chased on the beach and then in the airport. Everytime I hid myself I got found. No more pills more me.

Oh yeah, I also spoke to the school in Barcelona. I hadn't heard from them in a while so I called them myself. I am gonna send them money real soon. I am super nervous about living in Spain for a while but I really feel like this is the right think for me to do at this point in my life. I just hope I get a job there.

Anyways, that's all for now everyone :) Enjoy the day.

No comments: