Protected by Copyscape DMCA Takedown Notice Violation Search

Sunday, January 18, 2004

So Much Fun, So little time :)

Hello Everyone :)

I worked yesterday and though things were slow, people were very nice to me with words and money. Today is Sunday and you already know what Sundays mean: Ghettoness. I wish I didn't have to work today.

Last night was my friend Shira's b-day party. I went to Spencers gifts to get something for her, and this hot guy comes up and talks to me. He was soooooo fine. I think I turned red. He saw me pick out a b-day card with buffed men on it and wondered what I was doing. It turns out he was getting stuff for his friend's b-day party. He told me I had beautiful eyes, and though I was in a little hurry he kept on talking to me. We exchanged numbers. I wish there was always eye candy at the mall.

Shira and I went to a comedy club in Sunnyvale. One of the guys there was so hilarious. He had us all rolling on the floor with his facial expressions. After that we went to Santana Row. We waited in a huge line to get into the V bar at the Valencia Hotel. It is a NICE place. There are a lot of people to talk to there, and its a different crowd. Most people at the bars in downtown are students or don't go to school and don't have jobs or crappy ones. Most of the people at the V bar have graduated, have their own houses and have killer jobs. The music was playing, but not so loud that you have to scream. There was no dancing, but I got up and danced to the music anyways.

Anyways, I better get ready for work now. Enjoy your weekend. 

No comments: