Protected by Copyscape DMCA Takedown Notice Violation Search

Monday, January 5, 2004

First Day Of Winter Session Class

Hello Everyone !

Today was the first day of my winter session class. 50 extra people wanted to add the class and there was only room for 5 more people. Thank God I registered early ! One guy sitting next to me told me that this is his third time trying to add the class. He graduated last semester !!! Luckily he got in. There is sooooo much reading to do. Luckily we only have 2 exams and a group project. The teacher seems cool though, but the material is boring.

I also worked last night. Three people in a row told me that I was such a great waittress :) That always brightens my day. But the thing that ticked me off was that I came to work on an early shift and the managers "randomly" chose me to close. I stayed late and had a lot of cleaning to do. Plus my last table was super ghettofied. They ordered a lobster about a half hour after we closed and then had the nerve to complain when I brought it to them. They complained that it took to long to cook. HELLO ! Steaming and stuffing a lobster takes 30 minutes !!! They left me 2 bucks on $60 and told me to keep the change.

I also get to start up bellydance again today. I am so happy because I need the exercise. I also bought a sword a month ago to practice dancing with so that should be fun.

Now that the holiday season is officially over I hope that you are getting back into the swing of things smoothly.

Bye Bye now :)

No comments: