Protected by Copyscape DMCA Takedown Notice Violation Search

Tuesday, January 13, 2004

How you doin ?

Hello everyone :)

I took my exam yesterday, but I don't think that I did very well. I am expecting a C. Yes, I studied a lot and made flashcards. BUT, I didn't review it again before the exam, and THAT right there my friends was my mistake. I am also working on my group project. I have to write about KFC's weaknesses. Its really hard to find that info online. Companies like to talk about their strengths.

One of the guys in my group sits by me in class every time, probably so he doesn't have to move when we have a group discussion. He could sit ANYWHERE else, especially since there are a lot of empty chairs now. It wouldn't usually bother me because he's cool, but this guy has some bad breath. I bought gum once and offered it to him. Thankfully he took it. I just wish that he would either close his mouth more or brush his teeth.

I also saw Average Joe 2 Hawaii last night. I used to religiously watch the first Average Joe with Melana. I still wish that she would have chosen Adam, rather than Jason who STILL lived at home with his parents. I like this new girl better. She is much prettier than Melana and not as fake. She at least gives all the guys a chance.She went on a date with the ugliest guy there and let him kiss her. Melana never did that.  I can't wait until the hunks show up though. That will make it all the more interesting.

Okay, I better get ready for class.

No comments: