Protected by Copyscape DMCA Takedown Notice Violation Search

Wednesday, January 14, 2004

A 5 Day Weekend Ahead

Hello All,

I am happy because I got my exam back yesterday and ended up getting a B+. Not too shabby, since I forgot a lot of the terms. My teacher complained that he was being too easy. Whatever. I am also happy because I have tommorow, Friday, the weekend and Monday off. My teacher is traveling and Monday is a holiday. I am gonna catch up on my fave daytime shows: Starting Over and Passions.

I was also happy yesterday because Mr. Ass Breath that I talked about in my previous journal entry was chewing gum so I didn't have to smell the funk. Lets hope I am lucky today as I was yesterday.

After school yesterday I went to the jacuzzi at my apt with a friend. We just shared our old work stories. He used to work at Office Max and I worked at Staples so we both had our stories of the many managers our stores went through and some of the wierdest customers. Believe me, every store has its share, especially at the office stores. My roommate also works at the library and its always fun to hear her stories about how ghetto people can get in a library. She said that the grossest thing was when the bums come in to sleep on the couches and then the couches end up smelling like moldy ass.

Other than my class and work, I am also continuting to plan my trip to Barcelona. Its only 5 months away !!!!!

Anywho, I better get going, and remember : Never play leapfrog with a unicorn.

No comments: