Protected by Copyscape DMCA Takedown Notice Violation Search

Friday, January 23, 2004

No More BUS 189

Hello everyone :)

I just finished taking the final exam for my winter class. During the exam, some guy just wouldn't stop grunting. Some girl also let out a squeaker fart. I kept stifling my laughs and the teacher came over and wanted to know what was so funny. I am just glad the class is over. I feel sorry for everyone else that has to take it during the spring semester. I heard bad things about the professors that are scheduled to teach. My friend got asked out by her BUS 189 prof. Yuck !!

Compared to the past few days I feel a little better, but still feel like shit. But I am lucky that I have friends like Sandra and my roommate. They helped talk things through with me.

Unfortunately school starts next Thursday so I only have a few days left to enjoy the free time. At least I am registered and I have all my books. This is my last semester so I hope it flies by smoothly.

Well, enjoy the weekend y'all.

 

No comments: