Protected by Copyscape DMCA Takedown Notice Violation Search

Saturday, January 3, 2004

Just another day :)

What can I say ? Today was just another day. I have developed awful sleeping habits ever since school got out. I now go to bed around 5am and get up at 2 in the afternoon. By the time I get my ass out of bed, half the day is gone ! Oh well.

I had to register for traffic school today. What a long line ! While I was waiting a cute guy started flirting with me. What a nice way to pass time at a boring place like that. While I was whistling in line he told me he knew I was a good whistler because I have nice lips. HAHA. Okay, I know that is the lamest line I've heard in a while, but hey I took it.

I also had to work AGAIN. I started work early and took a lot of tables in the beginning. People were nice today, but getting a little shadier with their money now that the holidays are ending. What I don't get is that some of my guests smile and thank me, and then leave me a couple of crumpled up $1 bills.What the hell? But I still made good money.

This is also my last weekend of freedom before my winter session starts. I am taking Strategic Management, which I dread. The class runs from 1-4pm Mon thru Fri. I am gonna have a lot of papers and group work. I just hope that there will be some cute guys in that class. I'll need something nice to look at when I get tired of staring at the white board. ;)

When I took a marketing class last semester with my friend Shira, there was this total hottie, Jimmy that would sometimes sit next to us. He will never know what we thought of him. We played it cool when we talked to him, but as soom as he turned his back to us we would giggle and talk about him just like girls in junior high.

Tonite, I am not going to bed until 6am. The president of the Hispanic Chamber of Commerce in San Jose invited me to their annual meeting they have at the beginning of the year at 3am downtown. It is such an ungodly hour, but this could help me in learning better Spanish and I could get more involved with the community. I hope this opens up opportunities.

Anyways, enjoy your weekend y'all.

 

No comments: