Protected by Copyscape DMCA Takedown Notice Violation Search

Sunday, January 25, 2004

What a Long, Uneventful Day !!!!

Hello Everyone,

I went to traffic school today. It was from 8am until 4pm. The first 2 hours were painful. I was so tired and I kept falling asleep. This black woman sitting behind me was acting like the instructor was giving a sermon. Everytime he made a point, she would say, "mm hmmm" or "right on".  The people in my group were cool. We all went out to lunch together during the lunch break.

I also worked today and last night. People were so nice to me last night. My last table had the cutest little kid who was so much fun to play with, and the parents left me a fat tip.

Today was a little different, but people were still nice. One table did completely stiff me, but the other tables were nice. 10 minutes before closing, this party of 10 walked in and I had to help take it. I was mad at first because we were about to close, but I got over it.

I am just glad that the day is over. I'm gonna go to bed now.

No comments: