Protected by Copyscape DMCA Takedown Notice Violation Search

Saturday, January 3, 2004

My interesting day

I ended up going to the meeting in downtown San Jose at the Hispanic Chamber of Commerce at 3am. Basically everyone there has his/her own business and is there to set goals. I felt out of place since I don't have my own business. While we were in the meeting some drunken or high homeless man wandered in to our meeting room and just helped himself to our breakfast pastries. He was shoving them down his face and laughing at the people who were talking. Finally a couple of guys made him leave. I finally left the meeting at 6am because I was tired and had to work.

Thank God, it was slow today. I was too tired to be lifting heavy trays and running around. Unfortunately, people where ghetto today. I didn't make as much as I should have. And to top it off, one of the women just kept looking at me wierd. While I was asking her if she needed anything, she just looked me up and down like I was some sort of hussy after her man. I brought her everything she needed, but whatever ! She ended up leaving me 4 bucks on 68 dollars. I have to work tommorow (Sunday) and Sundays are always bad. I guess people can't take out their ghettoness in church so they decide to do it at my tables. And I figured out why most church people don't leave me 15%. They give God 10% of what they earn, so why should they tip the waitress 15%?

What really irks me today is that I was supposed to sell my coworker my laptop, but the harddrive crashed the night before. My laptop is 5 years old. I got it as a high school graduation gift. It looks super ghettofied because the LCD screen and mouse broke so I have a monitor and mouse hooked up. Plus, it takes forever to download and I can't download zip files. It lasted this long and the day I sell it it crashes and becomes useless. Oh Well ! Well, I am at the compuer lab typing this and its closing. Gotta go !

No comments: