Protected by Copyscape DMCA Takedown Notice Violation Search

Monday, February 16, 2004

Just another lazy monday :)

Hello everyone,

Wow ! I reread yesterday's journal entry and I can be an angry woman. But today was different.

I don't have school on Monday, so I did some errands. I FINALLY got my taxes done AND I got my oil changed. I also went to my internship and helped out a little. My boss there made me some chicken parmigana and she ( I think I spelled it wrong)  gave me some See's chocolates for Valentines Day. That was so nice of her. While I was working I was playing with her dog, Marty. He is so adorable.

Another nice surprise was that when I went to get my mail today, my aunt sent me a Valentines Day card. Last week my grandma sent me money for Valentines Day. I love getting surprises, and it always makes my day. I just have to say I love my family. But GRANDMAS are the best. I love my grandmas on both sides SO MUCH. Not only do they spoil me like a brat, but they can relate to me so much better than most people. I will be eternally grateful to them.

What else? I haven't done anything homework over the weekend. I have a lot of research to do. I feel bad, but I just have not been able to get off my lazy ass. Oh well !

Well thats all for now folks, so have a nice day :)

No comments: