Protected by Copyscape DMCA Takedown Notice Violation Search

Friday, February 13, 2004

Feelin' Light-headed at the Giza Lounge

Hola my lovelies...

I went out with Alex again to the Giza Lounge and Hookah Nites and smoked my first hookah. Its not as bad as I thought, and I was so giggly after the first 5 minutes. I felt a little light-headed. But I think I smoked too much. I smoked two hookahs. I smoked an orange flavor first and then a fruity flavor. I think its a fun thing to do while talking. I also love to blow the smoke and try to blow it into shapes. I think I will only limit myself to one next time.

I found out that I have an 8 page research paper to do in my Spanish class as well as 2 other group projects in my marketing classes. I am starting to get stressed out. I don't know how the hell I am gonna come up with 8 pages to stuff written in Spanish. I just hope that everything works out. I hope that I get along with all my group members.

Valentines Day is this Saturday. Thank goodness that I only have to work during the day so I can have the evening off. This is will be my fourth Valentines Day at Red Lobster, and hopefully the LAST. Next year around this time I hope to be employed and paying back my student loans.

I am also excited that I will be performing my bellydance routine again this year for Foreign Language Week. I made some great friends last time. I love to perform my dance routines.

Well, that is it for now. Y'all behave this weekend and don't create too many babies this Valentines Day. Hehe.

No comments: