Protected by Copyscape DMCA Takedown Notice Violation Search

Monday, March 8, 2004

Such Lovely Weather Today :)

Hello Everyone :)

I am so happy that spring is around the corner. The weather was absolutely gorgeous today :) Time to break out the sandals, skirts and cute tops.

I ran into this handsome man today who lives in the building across from me. I met him before. He is a contractor so it is his duty to be buffed ;)  I just love men that are bald, buffed and in uniform. We had a nice conversation and he invited me to "stop by his place if I wanna hang out". It woulda been nice if he asked me out for coffee or a drink, because I am not just gonna show up at this guy's door. Oh well.

I am also happy that I was able to cancel my housing contract. I should be getting some money back I think. I also finally wrote my paper for my Spanish class. Now I just need to type it. What fun :)

Well, the semester is moving along quickly, which means that my exams and projects are creeping up on me. It also means that spring break is just 2 weeks away !! Yay ! Too bad I am not going anywhere, because I have to work and finish up my projects for school.

I also have a job interview tommorow at the billiards as a cocktail waitress and I hope that I get the job. We'll see and I'll give you the update later.

Well, enjoy the wonderful weather y'all.

No comments: