Protected by Copyscape DMCA Takedown Notice Violation Search

Saturday, March 20, 2004

Welcome to my world at da Red Lobsta......

Of course I worked tonite. I mean, what else is new :) Anyways, I wanted to send some shout outs to some of my memorable guests tonite...............

1.) To the Mexican family that completely stiffed me on the bill of 88 bucks, I wanted to extend a big FUCK YOU.

2.) To the Asian family of 5 that decided to waltz in at 10:05, we closed at 10 pm. WTF??You were even lucky to be served. I was polite, smiled, brought you tons of drink refills. I am sorry that we ran out of baked potatoes, so I got you fries and was willing to get you something else. No, bitch, I didn't know until it was too late, so therefore I couldn't tell you sooner. Perhaps we ran out of baked potatoes because we were busy tonite and you waited until AFTER we were closed to eat. Yes, like I said before, I understand you wanted baked potatoes, but I couldn't just magically pull it out of my asscrack for you. You also left me a crappy ass tip of 4 bucks on 67 bucks. Wow. For the reasons stated above, I also wanted to extend a big FUCK YOU to you too.

3.) I did want to extend a THANK YOU to a lot of my tables tonite. You took the time to acknowlege my service and compliment me, smiled at me when I spoke to you, said please and thank you and tipped me nicely. I am so grateful when I serve people like you and you make my job worthwhile. You are welcome at my tables anytime.

Aaahh, I feel better now that I've vented a little......................

On another note, while I was waiting for my shuttle to go to school, a girl came up to me and told me that she saw my dance performance and said that I was really good and that she loved it. That made my day, and it was so nice of her to say.

I also went to the pool today and got to have a girl talk with my friend Jenny. We talked about boys. I mean, when you put girls together, what else can they talk about?  I also ran into my old dorm buddies from back when we were freshman. They once played a couple of practical jokes on me in the dorms, and we talked about that as well as laughing over the stupid stuff that used to go on in Washburn Hall. But that will be for another entry. I could write a book on that............

I also got some graduation related papers in the mail. That made me feel elated, and is proof that I should be graduating in just 2 months. Yay :)

 

No comments: