Protected by Copyscape DMCA Takedown Notice Violation Search

Friday, March 26, 2004

SPRING BREAK !!!!

Hello my lovelies,

Wow, a lot has happened since last time. Yesterday I went to a business dinner for the business department at school. There, we networked with various companies and watched some students receive awards. I was hoping that I could get some new leads so that I may land a job in the future. I wouldn't say that going there was a COMPLETE waste of time, because I did get to talk to some people from various companies such as Verity and Applied Materials. However, these people did a wondeful job of shooting down the little hope I did have of finding a job in this abysmal job market. One of the guys from Applied Materials said that to hire a marketing person, that person would have to have a lot of previous work experience and a Phd (I prob wrote that wrong) WTF was he there for then? Obviously none of us UNDERGRADS there has a Phd. But, I wasn't too disappointed because the food there was wonderful. The rasberry strudel with vanilla ice cream was just divine. :)

Today I spent a lot of time in the classroom. I had 3 classes today. I also met with my teacher from the Latino American History class from hell. My gosh, I have a lot of shit to do over the Spring Break which starts next week. Grrr. I have an essay in Spanish and a research paper in Spanish as well. I also have a BUTTLOAD of readings to do.

After my classes, as I was walking to my apartment I got to pet the neighbor's bulldogs Betty and Belle. They are so cute. The neighbors also invited me over to watch the Apprentice. Remember that contractor that I was talking about earlier that I thought was married? He is the brother of the neighbor with the bulldogs. Turns out that he is a single parent that lives with his daughter. At least he's not flirting with me while he's MARRIED.

Well thats all for now my friends. Behave yourselves till next time.

No comments: