Protected by Copyscape DMCA Takedown Notice Violation Search

Monday, March 28, 2005

Easter Break Over

Hello Everyone,

Well, my Easter Break is over, and I have to go back to work again tommorow. I spent the last few days in Santa Susana, a little village which is a part of Costa Brava. It is about 2 hours north of Barcelona.We stayed in the Mercury Hotel very close to the beach. There were many tourists from other parts of Spain, Italy and Germany. Many tourists with children. I am so happy I don´t have kids. It was a nice place.

The meals were included at the hotel, and some of the food was pretty good. We did have to pay for our drinks but it wasn´t so bad. They had some good chicken and beef. Breakfast was interesting because there were only 2 toasters and there was a long wait just to toast my bread. There was also a long line to get orange juice, which wasn´t really orange juice, but some powdered sugary shit.

I spent a lot of time watching TV. There were channels in Spanish, Catalan, German, French, English and Italian. I watched BBC in English. I also watched the channels in German and Spanish. It was interesting watching Mr. Bean in Catalan.

The weather was really cloudy and cold for the first 2 days but then it was nice and sunny for Easter yesterday. Here in Europe we had Daylight Savings time on Saturday so we lost an hour of sleep. I did call my folks back home to wish them a Happy Easter.

I went to the beach yesterday and got a little tan. The water was too cold to swim in but I spent the time reading Angels and Demons by Dan Brown. I love that book.

I am moving out again to another place either tommorow or Wednesday. It is gonna be wierd getting back into my regular routine since I spent this weekend just sleeping, eating and relaxing.

I have three more months here in Spain. I really hope that the weather gets hotter so that I can go to the beach after work. I also hope that the immigration laws will change so that I can get working papers and a better job.

Okay, better go now. Ciao.

No comments: