Protected by Copyscape DMCA Takedown Notice Violation Search

Monday, March 14, 2005

Saturday Six Yanked from Jessies Journal

Questions at Patrick's Journal.  

1. What is your favorite color for an automobile?  Is your car this color?  

Black, because it make me look richer. He he. And no way in hell would I ever own a car here. People can not drive here.

2. You decide to start a diet on Monday.  What is the "bad food" meal that you must have "one last time" over the weekend?  

Oh God, thick, rich chocolate cake, chocolate truffles, cheezy pizza. Yum !

3. How do you balance your checkbook?  In your head, with a calculator, or with software?  

Since I am in Spain and checkbooks are useless here, I can officially say that I have abandoned checkbook balancing here. But when I was in the states I used a calculator.

4. How many of the Oscar® winner movies did you see before the awards this year?  

I have not payed any attention to the Oscars this year. And besides, the Hollywood movies get relased here much later than in the US.
 
5. In what room of the house do you find yourself the most comfortable and why?
  

My bedroom. I just like to lie down on my bed and block out the rest of the world for a while. 

6. READER'S CHOICE QUESTION #49 from
Scott: What is the "one thing" that the mere mention of sends shivers down your spine?  

When I hear someone talking about me behind my back. 

No comments: