Protected by Copyscape DMCA Takedown Notice Violation Search

Saturday, March 5, 2005

A Saturday Afternoon

Hello Everyone,

Like my title for today´s entry? How original, huh? Anyways, it is still cold here. At least the sun is shining, but it is STILL cold. I think that the weather will change in 2 weeks.

I was supposed to teach today, and the class got cancelled. I was a little upset because I do need the money. I am also waiting for the director at the English Academy to tell me when classes are starting. On top of that, I am supposed to start teaching a new student but he still hasn´t responded back to me. I don´t know what to do. Last week ago I thought that I was surely going to have lots of work teaching, and this week I have nothing. I am starting to get worried.

Plus I am running out of money in my savings account to pay my bills back home. That is starting to worry me too. I don´t know what I am going to go. And moving to a more expensive flat isn´t helping matters either. When I moved I thought that surely I would have the money. I didn´t imagine that they would get cancelled and postponed.

Last night I went to the area of Gracia to go to the 2nd hand English bookstore and I bought 2 of Dan Brown´s books. I didn´t think that they would be there. I am also waiting for The Da Vinci Code to make its way back there. I was told that it should be in in about a week. The I spoke to the owner there whom is from Ireland. Nice guy and he told me about his first experiences in Spain.

I am still reading my new book, The Shadow of the Wind. That book is very good, and very funny too. I am still trying to find time to finish it.

Anyways, I gotta go. Ciao.

 

 

No comments: