Protected by Copyscape DMCA Takedown Notice Violation Search

Friday, March 18, 2005

Spanish Hospital

Hello All,

Today I had my appointments to take blood and get x-rays done. I had to get blood taken first. The waiting area is very big, like an auditorium, and your name gets called out over the loud speakers. Then you are directed to a room of booths, which are designed just for drawing blood.

I haven´t had blood taken since God knows when. I had to fill about 4 big vials. And the doc tied up my arm with a big rubber band. A friggin´rubber band. I can´t stand the feeling where I can feel my vein getting fat with blood. Worse is feeling the needle in your vein and feeling the blood move through you.

Needless to say I was panicking, sweating and on the verge of crying. Another doc came in to calm me down. He put rubbing alcohol on a rag and had me inhale. It smelled kinda good. I think the doc was amused by my wimpiness. It was really wierd seeing my blood in vials. I swear that if they accidentally lose my blood I am not going back. I hate getting blood taken. And to think that I got up extra early and traveled an hour to do this.

The appointment for my x-ray was 3 hours later. It´s not like the US where the docotors scheule time around your schedule. You have to schedule around them. So therefore, I had 3 hours to kill in between. The x ray took 5 minutes, and I coulda had my blood taken and my x ray done all together in less than 30 minutes. But it just doesn´t work that way.

I went to H&M yesterday and found some cool clothes on sale. H&M is my favorite place to shop here. I think that they now have stores in the US. I bought 5 items for about 6 Euros total. Not bad at all. I was so proud. The skirts were about 1.90 a piece, and the top was 90 cents. Sweet.

My student also cancelled on me tonight around 10pm. I am kinda happy that I get to sleep in as long as I want tommorow. I need a break.

Okay, gotta go. Ciao.

 

No comments: