Protected by Copyscape DMCA Takedown Notice Violation Search

Tuesday, March 8, 2005

More Happenings

Hello Everyone,

Just wanted to write and give more updates. I am still taking Spanish lessons twice a week. I still work in a call center. I just moved into a new place almost a couple of weeks ago. I am still waiting for the law to change so that I have a better change of getting legal working papers. I still teach English to private students. I am still waiting for the English academy to contact me so that I can teach English at a school.

I am not as unhappy as I was in my last journal entry. Some days are just harder than others. I am just waiting for things to happen, and I have some hope. Things have been changing for me around here at the last minute. That´s kinda what life is like in Barcelona and I am finally starting to accept it after almost 9 months of being here.

Anyways, I will update more later. Ciao :)

 

No comments: