Protected by Copyscape DMCA Takedown Notice Violation Search

Sunday, March 20, 2005

A Very Nice Day

Hello Everyone,

Well I usually don´t write about my good days here, even though I do have many of  them. That is because I feel like if I talk about having a wonderful day then a shitty day will follow, which is usually happens. I guess that I am a little superstitious.

But today really was a wonderful day. So good that I don´t even care if I have a bad day tommorow.

For starters the weather was beautiful. It is sunny and the weather is getting warmer. I also had the apartment to myself since my roommate started working. So I just lounged around in the sun and took in the beautiful view of the mountain in front of us. My mother sent me girl scout cookies last week, so I had some of those for breakfast with some milk.

I also went to my old roommate´s house for lunch. His mother made paella, and I ate so much. We also talked a lot and watched a movie. I missed them.

Then I went and took a walk in the city. While I was walking, I got to see the people in the City Hall center doing the Sardana, the traditional Catalan dance. It takes place every Sunday evening, but I usually am always at home. This is the first time that I saw this since I have been in Barcelona for about 9 months now. A bunch of old people were doing the traditional Catalan dance to a live band. It was very nice.

I also went to Starbucks and met up with a guy from Argentina. He happens to work in the same area that I do. I haven´t had a Starbucks coffee since I was in the states. It tasted so good. We both miss our countries so we both talked about our experiences away from home.

Well that´s it. I have to get up early tommorow to look for managing directors that want to invest their money.

Y'all have a wonderful week.

No comments: