Protected by Copyscape DMCA Takedown Notice Violation Search

Tuesday, March 15, 2005

More Questions from Jessie´s journal

1. Other than Earth, what planet intrigues you the most and why?   

The moon ! Just kidding. I find Mars interesting because it looks like the next planet we might be living on if we don´t stop polluting our Earth.

2. What is the last business issue you wrote a letter or called to complain about?  What's the last thing you complemented a business on?   

I don´t remember. This is because I have been in Spain for a while and there is absolutely no point in complaining about bad service here. It´s a way of life here.
 
3. When was the last time you had your picture taken?  Did you like the way the picture turned out?
 

I had my pictures taken when I went skiing in Andorra. I liked how they turned out and now I have wonderful memories of my ski trip.
   

4. What was the last program you watched a rerun of on television?  

Aqui no hay quien viva. Those of you in Spain know exactly what I am talking about.
 
5. READER'S CHOICE QUESTION #47 from
Carly:  The land has been referred to, by more than one person, as a community or a neighborhood. What would you call the metaphorical name of the street you reside on here in the land and who are your closest neighbors?  

Crazy beautiful drive, because my life here is both crazy and beautiful. And if you are crazy or beautiful you are are my perfect neighbor :)

6. READER'S CHOICE QUESTION #48 from Braxton:  If you had to write an essay that pertained to 'human life', what opinion or topic about mankind would you choose to write about? (exp. relationships, struggles, accomplishments, etc) And briefly explain why you chose said topic...  

I would write about how traveling and why it is important for people to get out of their countries once in a while and see what´s out there in the world. I would also write about relationships because EVERYONE is affected by relationships somehow and we all make mistakes in that area.

No comments: