Protected by Copyscape DMCA Takedown Notice Violation Search

Thursday, March 17, 2005

Spring is in the air

Hello,

It will officially be spring on Monday. The weather here is starting to improve, which means that I can start wearing shirts and skirts soon and that I will be able to enjoy longer days.

I also enjoyed the absolutely beautiful view of the city that I have from my balcony  last night.  I live on a hill. Too bad its so darn expensive.

I still miss home, but I am not letting that get in the way of trying to enjoy the city. June will be here soon enough.

This trip has been so hard because in the states I was used to a strict schedule of school and work. I didn´t really have to think about a while lot more. Here I am forced to think about how I am living my life, and if what I am doing is right for me. School has been over for me since graduation in May and now I have to think about my career and how I want to live my life.

I also have had to make decisions on my own without people telling me what to do, which I haven´t been used to.

But most importantly, I have had to do what I want. Many people live their lives according to how they think others want them to live it, myself included. Here I am trying to live my life the way I want to.

Anyways, tommorow is Friday and I get to go to the doctors to get blood taken and an x ray. I know that I will be waiting for an eternity. I also have to get up super early for this. Yuck. I don´t even wanna go. The doc told me I am fine, and I would rather go to work and make money instead.

Anyways, gotta go for now. Ciao.

No comments: