Protected by Copyscape DMCA Takedown Notice Violation Search

Saturday, December 20, 2008

Always

Hello There My Lovelies,

Today I was a total couch sloth and stayed in. My roommate is out of town for the weekend and I am still on winter vacation from school, so I decided to just watch all the TV shows I could. I should probably try and get in a workout tomorrow, but I probably won't. It's cold outside, I am on the verge of getting sick, my bones ache from the cold, and I am also single and not looking to impress anyone. I kind of like that right now and it feels kinda liberating. I am basically hibernating. I can always work on exercising off the hibernation fat later, haha. Bikini season isn't for a long ass time.

I watched the Las Vegas reruns, Carlos Mencia and the movie Along Came Polly. That movie was hilarious. Jennifer Anniston's character totally reminded me of myself.

On another note, with all the commercials, there is the one from Always, which is advertising their new maxi pads called Infinity. Their slogan is "Have a Happy Period." Haha, who came up with that slogan ? Shut the hell up ! You think some pad will just make all the pain go away? I forget which company it was, but one used to put little inspirational saying on the liners of the pads, so as you peel it off, you get to read little pearls of wisdom, as if all the new enlightenment will just make your cramps and bitchiness go away. I wonder if they still have those. I wouldn't know, I buy the generic stuff at Walmart. So now you all know a new bit of information about me.

Besides, those new pads are almost nine f**king dollars. Seriously, what is so special about it ? Every maxi pad commercial I've ever seen always has that glass full of liquid poured over the pad, which is kinda over dramatic. With this new Infinity commercial it shows waves (looked like ocean waves) of liquid with the pad right there to absorb it. Haha, as if to portray that women experience their flows in waves.

Okay, that is enough for now.

1 comment:

Winivere said...

OMGGGG... never heard of these pearls of wisdom & happy period pads. Makes me happy not to have to be bothered by those kinds of things! LOL
XX