Protected by Copyscape DMCA Takedown Notice Violation Search

Monday, December 29, 2008

Bellydance Photos 2007


Hello There My Lovelies,

I was browsing online for a bellydance photographer that someone recommended and I came across the website for Rakkasah, one of the largest bellydance festivals in the country. I've danced there twice. Anywho, I was perusing the photos that were taken of the dancers, and lo and behold, there I was, and it turns out the photographer I was looking for was the one that took the pictures of us dancers! I didn't realize it was the same guy. These were taken in 2007.

This was the first time I danced at this fair as a solo. I danced in a troupe the year before. I designed the costume, and choreographed my moves. I had even chosen my stage name, which is Amira. It is Egyptian Arabic for "princess". The only thing I wasn't proud of was the weight I had gained. It crept up so slowly.

I will be trying to dance at the next Rakkasah in March if I can get a spot.

Enjoy !





1 comment:

Ice Pony Girl said...

Some of my very good friends are belly dancers. Beautiful!